In order to be eligible for a return and/or exchange, your items must be unwashed, unworn and in the original condition in which you received them. Returns and Exchanges must be done within 30 days of receiving your items.
All sale items are final and are not eligible for return or exchange.
Please see below for your steps in facilitating a return.
1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line RETURN ORDER # (insert order number) and what item’s within the order you are referring to.
2) Pack the items adequately with a note indicating NAME and ORDER #, and send to our fulfillment partners at:
99B Ingram Dr
North York ON M6M 2L7
3) Drop the package at any Canada Post post office. Retain the tracking number for your records.
4) Please allow 3-6 business days once the package has been delivered to us for the return to be processed by our team prior to following up with your request.
5) Please note that all shipping and handling costs associated with return shipments are the responsibility of the customer. We do not accept COD shipments.
Need to exchange an item? Place a new order for the item you wish to exchange for and follow the instructions above to return the item you don't want back to us. You will be charged for your new order and the refund will be issued for the item you return once we process your return.
This return policy is only applicable to purchases made at www.locallaundry.ca. Purchases made at retailers carrying Local Laundry are subject to the respective store's return policy.