PRESALE - Made in Canada - The Healthcare Bamboo T-Shirt - Unisex
The next generation of our T-shirts is here.
- Made from ic Bamboo Cotton from Rayon. Bamboo does not require fertilizers or pesticides for cultivation and it grows rapidly and profusely without depleting the soil.
- Bamboo has a lower environmental impact than pesticide-laden conventional cotton and petroleum-derived nylon and polyester fabrics.
- Superior fabric for its softness and functionality.
- Functional due to its moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial properties
- This garment has a small black Maple Leaf embroidered on the chest to showcase our pride in manufacturing here in Canada.
- Pre-washed, pre-shrunk.
- 70% rayon from bamboo 30% organic cotton.
These Healthcare Bamboo Zip-Up T-shirts are ON PRESALE NOW. We have started the first production run and will create another one shortly. It will take approximately 30 days once they go into production for the sweaters to be produced and shipped, barring no delays in our supply chain.
Have some questions about this Healthcare Bamboo T-shirt? Take a look at our FAQs.
If you or your unit wanted to place a group order email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it sorted!
To read more about why we made these Healthcare bamboo garments read our blog here!
When you buy a piece of Made in Canada clothing you are voting with your heart and wallet to support Canadian manufacturing, Canadian jobs and a diversified Canadian Economy.
Sizes are unisex, for a more fitted sweater we suggest women size down one size from what they usually wear. See sizing chart below:
|Chest Width (Inches)
|Center Back Length (Inches)
Collections: Bamboo, Made in Canada, New Arrivals, T-Shirts, The CAN Collection, Unisex
Category: Black, CAN, Canada, Canadian Clothing, Healthcare, Local Clothing, Local T-shirt, Local Tee, Made In Canada, T-Shirt