These Canadian made interlock face masks are double-layered, ultra-soft and are made with 100% cotton.
One size fits most design with two ear loops and a contoured shape so it fits all faces, built to be comfortable and breathable.
Washable, reusable, and completely made in Canada.
Sold in packs - 2, 3, 6, or 12 packs
$3 from each mask will be donated towards the Calgary Community Response Fund for COVID-19 put on by the United Way Calgary and the City of Calgary to help support Calgarians in need. So far we have raised $20,000 for this fund through our Bamboo Healthcare Garments.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Made in Canada
- Made with 100% Cotton
- Double Layered
- Machine wash before first use and between each use
- Wash your hands before putting it on and after taking it off
- When wearing a mask in public places, you must follow other protective measures such as hygiene and physical distancing guidelines
- Local Laundry gives no guarantee, either implicitly or explicitly, that this mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases
- Masks are in production and will ship out after May 26th, 2020
- FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
These masks are NON-MEDICAL, they are not designed to stop or prevent the spread of any disease or virus. The mask should
not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical
setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Local Laundry makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. Please take
care when using this product, do not sleep while wearing this mask. Not to be used by children or those who have trouble breathing as accidental
suffocation/death could occur. Local Laundry is not liable for any injury, sickness, or death caused by the use of this product.