Made in Canada - Bamboo Cotton YYC Tee - Unisex - Black
The next generation of our YYC T-shirts is here.
- Made from Bamboo Cotton from Rayon. Bamboo does not require fertilizers or pesticides for cultivation and it grows rapidly and profusely without depleting the soil.
- Bamboo has a lower environmental impact than pesticide-laden conventional cotton and petroleum-derived nylon and polyester fabrics.
- Superior fabric for its softness and functionality.
- Functional due to its moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial properties
- This garment has a small black Maple Leaf embroidered on the chest to showcase our pride in manufacturing here in Canada.
- Pre-washed, pre-shrunk.
- 70% rayon from bamboo 30% organic cotton.
When you buy a piece of Made in Canada clothing you are voting with your heart and wallet to support Canadian manufacturing, Canadian jobs and a diversified Canadian Economy.
Sizes are unisex, for a more fitted sweater we suggest women size down one size from what they usually wear. See sizing chart below:
|Chest Width (Inches)
|Center Back Length (Inches)
Collections: Bamboo, Made in Canada, New Arrivals, T-Shirts, The YYC Collection, Unisex
Category: Bamboo, Black, Canadian Clothing, Local Clothing, Local T-shirt, Made In Canada, T-Shirt, YYC