The inspiration: "Love Alberta"
Alberta is a place of adventure—from the peak of mountain tops, where we feel like we can touch the clouds; deep in the prairie where our hearts grow like wild roses; in the heavens alongside the northern lights; or in the streams and rivers finding our way back, wherever that may be.
It's we call home — whether by birth, by choice, or by way of a night or three. Alberta welcomes everyone into its land of beauty, and we love it back equally, and all the same.
- Made in Canada
Officially licensed from CBC and designed by members of the CBC team
- Superior fabric for its softness and functionality
- Made from Rayon from Bamboo, blended with organic cotton (70% rayon, 30% organic cotton)
- Functional due to its moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial properties
- This garment has a small beige Maple Leaf embroidered on the chest to showcase our pride in manufacturing here in Canada
- Bamboo does not require fertilizers or pesticides for cultivation and it grows rapidly and profusely without depleting the soil
- Bamboo has a lower environmental impact than pesticide-laden conventional cotton and petroleum-derived nylon and polyester fabrics
- Pre-washed, pre-shrunk
To learn more about why we made the bamboo cotton t-shirt, check out our read our blog!
Or, to read about our partnership with the CBC and other officially licensed CBC merchandise, click here.
When you buy a piece of Made in Canada clothing you are voting with your heart and wallet to support Canadian manufacturing, Canadian jobs and a diversified Canadian Economy.