Our newest Bamboo Hoodie is here, the Locals' Zip-Up!
- The Locals' Zip-Up is a limited edition garment in collaboration with Wild Tea Kombucha
- $25 from every Locals' Zip-Up sold will be donated to the Urban Society for Aboriginal Youth
- With every purchase of a Locals' Zip-Up customers will be entered to win the Locals Prize Pack. Curated by Wild Tea Kombucha, the Locals Prize Pack is valued at over $150 and pays homage to other small businesses in the community!
- The Locals' Zip-Up is only available in black, is made from rayon from bamboo, blended with organic cotton (70% rayon, 30% organic cotton)
- Made in Canada, the Locals' Zip-Up offers fabric superior in softness and functionality.
- Bamboo does not require fertilizers or pesticides for cultivation and it grows rapidly and profusely without depleting the soil
- Bamboo has a lower environmental impact than pesticide-laden conventional cotton and petroleum-derived nylon and polyester fabrics
- Pre-washed, pre-shrunk
When you buy a piece of Made in Canada clothing you are voting with your heart and wallet to support Canadian manufacturing, Canadian jobs, and a diversified Canadian Economy.
Sizes are unisex, for a more fitted sweater we suggest women size down one size from what they usually wear. See sizing chart below:
|Chest Width (Inches)
|Center Back Length (Inches)