This officially licensed, Made in Canada bamboo t-shirt lets you represent the CBC on the smoothest and softest t-shirt you'll ever wear.
Designed by members of the CBC team - Alberta is a place of adventure — whether that's from the peak of mountain tops, where we feel like we can touch the clouds; deep in the prairie where our hearts grow like wild roses; in the heavens alongside the northern lights; or in the streams and rivers finding our way back, wherever that may be.
Alberta is a place we call home — whether by birth, by choice, or by way of a night or three. Alberta welcomes everyone into its land of beauty, and we love it back equally, and all the same.
This is the inspiration behind "Love Alberta."
- Made from Bamboo Cotton from Rayon. Bamboo does not require fertilizers or pesticides for cultivation and it grows rapidly and profusely without depleting the soil.
- Bamboo has a lower environmental impact than pesticide-laden conventional cotton and petroleum-derived nylon and polyester fabrics.
- Superior fabric for its softness and functionality.
- Functional due to its moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial properties
- Pre-washed, pre-shrunk.
- 70% rayon from bamboo 30% organic cotton.
- Support Canadian made and Canadian broadcasting this officially licensed CBC merchandise.